What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact details
- Personal information, including date of birth, Aadhaar Number, and Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Demographic information such as gender and income
- Other information that can help us improve our services
What we do with the information we gather
- To conduct Know-Your-Customer registration as required by SEBI and/or other regulatory bodies
- To perform compliance checks and keep/maintain internal records
- To use the information to improve our products and services
- To periodically send emails to your registered email address about your investments, or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- You will be free to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time if you do not wish to receive such emails from us. From time-to-time, we may also use your information to contact you via phone or email for market research purposes.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to share such information under the terms and conditions of the products and services you avail, or we are required to do so by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such third-party websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you believe that any of your information with us is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Pramukh Profit is an online financial services company. We fully recognise and understand the security implications of being a service provider with whom people trust their money. There are many safeguards we adopt in this regard – some of these are technical, and some are structural.
When it comes to data security, our goal is to ensure that:
- Your data is stored safely and securely – passwords are one-way encrypted before being stored in the database for high security.
- All communication with you, or with mutual fund companies and other service providers – are encrypted using the highest standards.
- Your data is not shared with anyone, unless you have explicitly requested us to do so to fulfil a transaction request.
- To ensure that we achieve these goals, we have a variety of certifications/trust verifications in place for our firm, both from technical and legal/operational perspectives. All our communications are encrypted by 256-bit encryption, and our data is hosted with top-tier hosting service providers. Also, our data is continuously backed up to ensure continuity of operations.